Minors League Overview
League Director: Doug Levin
Competitive Kid Pitch Baseball League, with high instruction
Each player is provided a jersey, socks, and a ball cap
Practice starts Mid-April
Season starts Mid-May, ending in July.
Games are played in the evening, Monday – Thursday
Sign up for alerts when games get delayed or cancelled due to weather.
2017 Minors Schedule
(TBD) 2018 Schedules (Download to your devices)
2017 Minors Standings
Minors – Things To Know
- There are 6 teams in the Minors this season
- Bats shall be 27 – 32” in length and 2-1/4” in diameter. There is no limit regarding the weight – length differential rating of the bat.
- Wooden bats are illegal
- Games are Monday-Thursday
- Most teams play 2 games a week
- Rainouts are scheduled for the following day if possible
- Season will complete no later than 7/14