Thanks to all our participants in this year’s MLB Pitch, Hit and Run Competition!
Congratulations to our winners, who will advance to the Regional Competition at 4pm on May 19th in Kent, OH! Each age group has an overall winner, a pitch winner, a hit winner and a run winner that will advance. All winners will get to compete in all the skills at the next level.
Results. Winners Highlighted in BOLD AND UNDERLINED.
|Ages 7/8||Pitch Points||Hit Points||Run Points||Total|
|Ages 9/10||Pitch Points||Hit Points||Run Points||Total|
|Ages 11/12||Pitch Points||Hit Points||Run Points||Total|
|Softball Ages 7/8||Pitch Points||Hit Points||Run Points||Total|
|Softball Ages 11/12||Pitch Points||Hit Points||Run Points||Total|
For more information, visit PitchHitRun.com.
LEVELS OF COMPETITION
*Sectional Competition details are subject to change. Be sure to check this site frequently prior to your
Sectional Competition for any updates
*Only Local Competition winners are eligible to advance to the Sectional and all Local winners will be on file
with the Sectional host
Your Pitch Hit & Run Sectional Competition will be hosted by:
Name: Kent Parks & Recreation – Nancy Pizzino
Phone: (330) 631-1346
Sectional competition will be held:
Date: May 19, 2018
Location: Kramer Fields
Address: 640 Stow Street
Kent, OH 44240
– Arrive to Sectional site early for registration
– All participants must provide a copy of a valid birth certificate for age verification
– Registration forms are collected at EACH level of PHR competition. Parent or guardian must sign a
registration/waiver form and submit to sectional host (DOWNLOAD HERE)
– Each participant will compete in the division in which he/she won in at the Local level. Attempting to
compete in multiple competitions, or both divisions, will result in disqualification.
– All participants will compete in all three elements of the competition with all scores starting at zero
- MLB Team Championship – June (weekends)
- Held in all 30 Major League Ballparks.
- Participants must place first in their age group to be ELIGIBLE to advance. The top 3 scores in each division age group out of all 30 MLB Team Championships will advance to the National Finals.***
- National Finals – MLB All-Star Week
- National Finalists will receive an all-expense paid trip to MLB All-Star Week. Finalists will participate in an array of festivities upon arrival, including competing on-field prior to shagging fly balls during the Home Run Derby!
PRIZES/AWARDS: At each level of competition competitors will receive an item for their participation. Prizes at different levels of competition include certificates, medals, trophies and other awards. National Finalists receive a trip to MLB All-Star Week.
* Competitors compete in four age groups: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14. Age is determined as of July 17, 2018.
** Weather permitting, specific dates within your market will be available upon determination of each Team Championship date.
*** Advancement notified by PHR Headquarters. All-Around Champions at the Sectional and Team Championship do NOT automatically advance.
Click the pictures below to learn more about each facet of the competition.