Pony League Overview
League Director: Larry Ault
Competitive Baseball League
Each player is provided a jersey and a ball cap
Practice starts Late-April
Season starts after the school baseball season concludes, ending in July.
Multi-City League run by LDC
- Please note that the time limit will not be in effect for the playoffs unless two games are scheduled that night (see above). Please keep the games moving so if 7 full innings are needed you can get them all in.
- The one exception is that the mercy rule is ALWAYS in effect.
- There is a ten (10) run mercy rule in effect after five (5) innings, 4-1/2 innings if the home team is winning.
- Pitchers are limited to seven (7) innings per game, and ten (10) innings per week.
- Any pitcher who pitches four (4) or more innings in a game cannot pitch the next day.
- Home team responsibilities are the same: reserving and prepping the field, scheduling and paying umpires and providing game balls. Visiting teams should have a spare game ball just in case.
- Bat size shall not exceed 2-3/4” barrel or -8.5 ratio WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- No metal spikes may be worn. Rubber cleats or tennis shoes allowed only.
BRAINARD PARK (Lyndhurst) – Directions
BEACHWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL – Directions
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS CITY PARK – Directions
QUARRY PARK (South Euclid) – Directions
FOREST HILL PARK (Cleveland Heights) – Directions