Pony League Overview
League Director: To Be Determined
Teams will be announced soon.
Pony – Things To Know
- There are traditionally 7 home and 7 away games.
- Games are Monday-Friday.
- Teams from the same city will play each other twice.
- There will be a Single-Elimination Tournament to conclude the season
- Bat size shall not exceed 2-3/4” barrel or -8.5 ratio WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
- No metal spikes may be worn. Rubber cleats or tennis shoes allowed only.
BRAINARD PARK (Lyndhurst) – Directions
BEACHWOOD MIDDLE SCHOOL – Directions
MAYFIELD HEIGHTS CITY PARK – Directions
QUARRY PARK (South Euclid) – Directions
FOREST HILL PARK (Cleveland Heights) – Directions